Re: XPS3 Strangeness

Thanks to all. I am discussing this with my electrician as I am not into
risk. But giving up on X-10 at this point is not a great option for me
(and many more I am sure). Other than occasional glitches, it seems to
work very well and the costs are pretty low. It is not like any of this
stuff is life/death so the occasional glitch can be tolerated and,
hopefully, patched.

But I am out of space in my panel. So to do anything but a plug-in unit
from Smarthome will require I get some duplex breakers. But that may be
easier than the plug-in as my dryer has no room behind it.