Re: XPS3 Strangeness

Whoa there on the advice regarding panels.  Are you a licensed electrician
and expert in the electrical code?

Has the gear been tested and certified as being safe for installation inside
a breaker box?

If not then why put the considerable value of your home at risk on such
nonsense?

Real bottom line?  Give up on the X-10 crap, it's junk.