Re: Napco Panel, X10 Use, HA Software - HELP!

Thanks Robert.

Do you know if your statements apply to the P3200 panel as well? It's
about 25% of the price of the 9600 panel, so if it can accomplish my
requirements, I'd rather spend the extra money on light switches. :)

Also, do you know if the Quickloadr software will allow me to upload
the config from my P816 to my PC and then simply download it to the
P3200 (or P9600)? Does the Quickloadr software take care of any
conversion necessary? The reason I ask is because I have my P816
monitored by an alarm company that configured and supports the P816.
If I can port all of the settings over to the P3200 without their
support, I don't see why they would have a problem with me changing
the panel.

Thanks,
Ken