Re: Napco Panel, X10 Use, HA Software - HELP!

OK - Update. I decided against trying to split the contacts. I think
I'm just going to upgrade to the Napco Gemini P3200 panel.

Does anyone know if I can have individual X-10 commands sent for each
zone-trigger? For example, send an X10 command when the dining room
window is opened (assuming the alarm is not set)? Would this be the
"relay follows zone" function described in the manual?

The manual description is as follows:

Relay Control (External Relays)
In addition to the three relays provided on the motherboard, up to 24
external relays (8 per RB3008 Relay Module) or X-10 devices (24 per
GEM-X10 module) may be controlled from the keypad, by event or by
schedule through the use of PCD3000 downloading software. Program
these outputs to activate by event on PCD3000 External Relay Control
screen, or by schedule on the Event Scheduler screen.

Relay Follows Zone
External Relays can be programmed to follow an open or shorted zone.
On the PCD3000 External Relay Control screen, program the External
Relay to .follow . an open zone, or to .follow. a shorted zone.

Relay / X-10 Mapping
It is possible to have a relay or X-10 device activate for multiple
events, with a maximum of 24 events. This allows the relay or X-10
device to be activated by multiple events or conditions. This is
programmed by assigning or mapping events to relay numbers. PCD3000
must be used to program Relay/X-10 mapping. Referring to the PCD3000
External Relay Control screen, the .Relay / Entry#. column typically
indicates the number of the relay which will accept the commands on
that line. However, the .Map. column, which is used to transfer the
function defined on that line to a device on another line.