Re: leviton vizia RF switches (Z-wave)

"Dan Wright" <No_way@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Citing free air range numbers would not surprise me.

Nor me as that is the normal practice and is the only figure that they can
really stand behind.

Elk specifically says their interface has 100' range (in free air). Since
all devices from all manufacturers are subject to the same power limits,
that figure should hold for all, and my advice that 20-25' minimal indoor
spacing is needed for _reliable_ operation stands.

http://davehouston.net