leviton vizia RF switches (Z-wave)

Leviton has just added an RF component to their Vizia line.  I spoke to them
yesterday and they said it's been out for about 1 month.

I'm replacing all my old X10 stuff (too flaky).  i also have just redone
several rooms in my basement, so i'm going to wire up all those rooms with a
mix of non-RF and RF switches.  If the technology is reliable, I'd likely
get to work changing many of the switches throughout the house.

These things are very expensive ($70-$80+) per switch.  To cut down on the
cost, i may opt to mix in Decora switches (the decoras are your typical
rocker switches, while the vizia's are 'return to neutral switches' (meaning
u just press the bottom half of the switch)).

Although they're new, I'm wondering if anyone has tried them?  they're only
available from lighting or electronic stores - not (yet?) from home depot's
or lowe's.  thanks