Re: Switch Module for Complact Fluorescent Bulbs

"Marc_F_Hult" <MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> All X-10 and INSTEON ON-OFF (= "appliance") modules of the sort mounted on
> duplex outlets (Is that what you meant?)  should work jist fine with all
> CFLs.

I would add Z-wave appliance modules to that as well, available from
multiple vendors

In terms of in the outlet box solutions (controlable outlet) they are
available for X-10 in several flavors and rumored to be coming for Insteon
and Z-wave (someone will surely correct me if the Insteon one is out
already)

With CFLs do not forget to add noise filters if you are using X10