Switch Module for Complact Fluorescent Bulbs

Does anyone know of modules for fully in-outlet-box mounting that has
a true switch or relay with open contacts - not a solid state switch.

I want to use the new commonly available CF bulbs and have my control
modules mounted in the outlet boxes.  I am open to consider any HA
system that has these modules.  I prefer not to have to buy "special"
CF bulbs.

Thanks.

Reply here, but if you must, you know how to read the email address.