Re: Fluorescent Bulbs Are Known to Zap Domestic Tranquillity; Energy-Savers a Turnoff for Wives

> ... A best I can determine, until this post, you
> BobbyG are the only person to have ever written
> "Booby" in the context of your name.

I think you're mistaken.  Please check your post on
Tue, 05 Jun 2007 at 23:13:00.  You wrote:  "Now it's
taken BoobyG a while to get taken in by Dave's siren
song and repeated jibes on this theme."

Considering you spelled his name Bobby in every
other instance, it should be clear to anyone not
looking for an excuse to get out of a losing battle
that it was an unintentional typo.  I also noticed
Bobby voiced no objection when Houston made
some clearly nasty "fish" references.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass