Re: Fluorescent Bulbs Are Known to Zap Domestic Tranquillity; Energy-Savers a Turnoff for Wives

"Marc_F_Hult" <MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Well at least BobbyG and I apparently agree on one thing -- presumably
> Bobby does agrees with the statement below that he quotes or he have
> wouldn't stirred the pot by starting yet another new thread with this
> quote on this tired, tiring, and marginally on-topic subject for c.h.a.

Fascinating.  You berate me for this "tired, tiring" mostly-off-topic thread
yet *you've* posted the last *EIGHT* messages.  Are you claiming the same "I
rode a bike" exemption for this wasteful excursion as well as for your jet
blowout?

Perhaps you could explain the principles which excuse you from practicing
what you preach?  For instance, you accuse me of being "sophomoric" and then
turn right around and spell my name "Booby" and trot out your favorite
animal insults about parrots and hippos.

Sophomoric means conceited and immature, in case it's one of the big "S"
words like "schadenfreude" that apparently confuses you.  People who are
conceited have a profound need to tell others of their great
accomplishments, whether asked to or not.  You'll often find them using
needlessly large words in an effort to demonstrate how much smarter (they
think) they are than everyone else.  People who are immature resort to
frequent name calling and barnyard humor, even in adult situations.  Clear
now?

And yes, I "does agrees" with it otherwise "he have wouldn't" posted it.
You're a hoot.  Makes me want to find a daisy and play "He have", "he have
wouldn't", "he have" . . .

--
Bobby G.