Re: Fluorescent Bulbs Are Known to Zap Domestic Tranquillity; Energy-Savers a Turnoff for Wives

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>It may be we discover that commerical jet traffic is the single largest
>contributor to the greenhouse effect

George Monbiot, in his book "Heat" (which I think becomes available in the
US this month) says, "On a return flight from London to New York, every
passenger produces roughly 1.2 tonnes of carbon dioxide: the very quantity
each of us will be entitled to emit in a year once a 90 percent cut in
emissions has been made."