Re: AV & Media Room Design

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:54:25 -0400, Robert Green wrote:

> I'll be looking at houses today and I thought I'd pick everyone's brain as
> to how best design an accessible AV center.
>
> Any input would be appreciated.

You might try the AVS Forums. Here is a link to the "Dedicated Theater
Design & Construction" forum:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=2&f=19

It's takes a while to get your bearings on the AVS Forums because there is
so much information there.

Scroll down to the bottom and change the screen color from AVS Dark Theater
to AVS White and it will be easier on your eyes.