Re: reterive status of x10 devices using c#

You are right. I have a couple of insteon devices also connected in
the circuit but they are not working [owing to the 50Hz factor] so i
switched to x10 devices for the time being. I am making use of 2
single phases [110V/50Hz] and PLC is connected in one phase. There are
also two signal linc present in each phase

About Anand Dhuru:- where can i contact this person?

Thanks once again