Re: reterive status of x10 devices using c#

Thanks for the reply
It is an X10 pro lamp module with model LM465.A lamp is connected to
it. I am sending commands through powerlinc v2 controller [USB] via
the smarthome device manager. I have also seen the back side of lamp
module where it is not mentioned that it is two way or not, how can i
know whether it is 2-way or not.
Tell me one more thing if an x10 pro is two way what event it will
fire when queried for status request. Though supply frequency
mentioned on it is 60Hz but i am using 50Hz
The ON/Off commands are working for this lamp module
Thanks once again