Re: DST change and home auto...

ken <omd-nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>frankly, imho, anyone runnin WIN9x or WINme would be foolish to have it
>connected to external networks for many many security reasons.

IMO there is no more reason to be concerned about a W98SE machine connected
to a network than any other machine. All of my machines connect to the
Internet through the same ADSL router, all are 100% stealthy according to
"Shields Up" at grc.com, and all require permission before transmitting
anything to the Internet.

http://davehouston.net