Re: DST change and home auto...

--1862928897-213670373-1172436120=:23181

Actually, I think you misunderstood that section.  First of all, Windows=20
has patches, so why would you even consider setting the time by hand 4=20
times per year, when patches are available.

Secondly, most other non-Microsoft operating systems won't have the option=
=20
(like Windows does) to override when the DST setting is enabled... it is=20
for those systems that the section refers to.  So if there is no patch=20
available, the options are limited.