Re: DST change and home auto...

ElkRP software for Elk MIG and M1EZ8 has a built-in function that allows one
to set whatever recurring dates/days are desired.  The latest version of the
remote software also has an option to update all the ELK M1G installations in
a dealer/installer/maintainer's customer account database automatically.

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org