Re: Occupation sensor that works with people sitting still?

> I don't know if it's anywhere near ready yet but I have hopes that
> eventually RFID technology may be able to provide a solution to this
> problem.

I don't see that ever being viable in the home.  I have no desire to have to
keep a sensor on me.  What if I'm walking bare-assed naked back from the
shower?  I'm supposed to have some widget on me?  No thanks.  Same deal goes
because of style.  If I am wearing a watch, which one?  I've got a dozen
different ones.

So no, I don't see on-person modules ever being an effective solution.
Certainly not as a sole indicator.