Re: Occupation sensor that works with people sitting still?

On Feb 10, 1:46 am, techman41...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I am searching for an occupation sensor to control lighting that can
> sense occupation even if the person is remaining still (watching TV in
> bed, sitting behind a computer).
> Are there any solutions for this application?

I don't know if it's anywhere near ready yet but I have hopes that
eventually RFID technology may be able to provide a solution to this
problem.  Something small that could either be integrated into a watch
or perhaps stuck onto the back of a watch.  Hopefully this would allow
tracking of yourself within the house similar to the way they are
talking about asset tracking for industry.

Dave