Re: Good Home Automation Guide for New Constructions?

Thanks for the advice!  I looked at the Radio RA switches, and they
are exactly what I want!  However, I'm trying to stay away from RF,
and I'd like to have a hardwired solution for lighting (either wired
back to a controller, or controlled over the powerlines.  Do you know
of any good solutions for this that have a dimmer like the RadioRA
dimmers (ie a paddle for on/off, and a separate paddle to dim up/
down)?  I'm stumped.

Thanks again!

Mildog