Re: Refrigerator monitor ideas?

The troll is the individual who posts comments in a deliberate attempt to
provoke flames, not the people who respond.

In this case it was RLB who introduced the snap-rolled 737 comment for no
other purpose than to stir the pot. He didn't feed, clothe or house the
trolls, he is the troll, the fact that he is a long time poster doesn't
alter that fact.

Troll- As a verb, to post controversial or provocative messages in a
deliberate attempt to provoke flames

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/T/troll.html

Doug

.