Re: d-day

I have been slowly changing over to CFLs. After removing my 1600 watts
of solar panel supplement, I find my bills even lower now with the CFL
conversions. I am quite impressed.

However, everything comes with a tradeoff.
The energy bill at my home is not the only factor. How much extra
energy is taken to produce these alien shaped lamps? If the cost is
any indication the energy savings, I may never break even, with the
mercury I will be dispersing into the environment, from these
environmental Molitov Cocktails screwed in everywhere.

The electrical utilities will hate them with the 3rd order harmonics
they produce. Our utilities uses neutral reactors that will turn the
currnt harmonics into voltage harmonics for the consumer on the
system. See how your motors like the extra heating.