Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN BOX

> In today's quarter by quarter business world,
> Christmas usually means the last chance a
> vendor will get to pump up their sales figures...

In this instance, the situation is somewhat different.
The military buyer opted for something other than
his original order.  The manufacturer was not
notified in a timely manner by the distributor (my
supplier) of the change so they made them and sent
them to the distributor.  I already made my profit
providing the other model.  The distributor, however,
is now sitting on 18 extra monitors.  I offered to help
them by selling the inventory at cost.  If someone
wants some of them it's an excellent price.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics