Re: SignaLinc Repeater 3-Wire Dryer - No Dim with Active Home Programs

Most of the Smarthome lamp modules respond to preset dims. The few that I've
tested interpret microsteps as preset steps of ~3%.

The original 1132B sent "standard" dim/bright. I have no idea whether newer
versions of the 1132 do likewise but there's no reason to expect that they
do not.

The particular coupler/repeater/amplifier used by the OP is "Insteon
friendly". Earlier Smarthome coupler/repeater/amplifiers were not "Insteon
friendly". I do not know what the differences are but it may well be that
whatever they've done to make them "Insteon friendly" has made them
inhospitable to lengthy dim/bright sequences.

The proliferation of non-X10 made but X10 "compatible" products makes
troubleshooting this type of problem problematic. One needs to know the
pedigree of all the players.