Re: SignaLinc Repeater 3-Wire Dryer - No Dim with Active Home Programs

So Dan, things like the 1132CU have
these similar problems?  The do call
it "PowerLinc" Controller.  BTW,
Smarthome did say that they were looking
at a the DST problem on the 1132,
however, I am still limping along with a
homebrewed workaround, i.e. picking a
timezone west of me and setting it
out for no DST.  If I could do that, SM
should be able to fix the problem,