Re: monitor video from 2 miles away

Thanks for the info Bobby. While I was waiting for a response I
stumbled upon a college research project that explored USB WiFi
dongles and how to extend their range (http://
www.usbwifi.orcon.net.nz/). Apparently by modifying a wok skimmer you
can get 1-8 miles LOS.

Your suggestion looks good, but I'll have to try the WokFi version
first. :)