Re: monitor video from 2 miles away

www.Supercircuits.com has long-range video senders.  They are not cheap and
require various degrees of licensing depending on the unit. Some are for law
enforcement use only, but if you've got an official law enforcement
letterhead, you can purchase thos items.  It sounds as if you might have
good a good line-of-site setup so you could get away with some of the medium
or even low-powered transmitters, especially if you use very high-gain
antennas, which they also sell.  They have a fairly knowledgeable staff and
an 800 number.  No financial interest except as a satisfied customer.  I
suspect the big question is how much you can spend.

--
Bobby G.