Re: Looking for a source of Alarm Screens, or related info

Look like you do have a pretty good love affair with him..Too bad he wont
make it..

By the way I don't care about diy,I am not a boss or own a company,and I
make more then 60k a year for real security system service and
installation,and one other thing,I never played with alarm screen cause they
are not very popular in the north,mostly cause we keep our door and windows
shut for almost 80% of the year,and we don't have that much people entering
home's while we sleep...so I could not help the OP with an answer about a
good or bad dealer,but the google search I did,gave me much more info then I
wished and in about 10 minute of reading I found 3 article on different web
site with direct links to alarm screen seller that they recommended cause
they had a good service from them...

so in fact giving the but licker the link to the google search gave more
info to OP then what bAss did,AND I KNOW bAss WONT MAKE A CENT ON REFERRAL
TO A MAYBE BAD DUDE SELLING SHITTY ALARM SCREEN TO DIY..

better ask yourself what is behind every move of the bAss..

news: ee7il1$5fh$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx