Re: Looking for a source of Alarm Screens, or related info

<sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1158111944.657403.261370@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You're welcome, Dennis.  I don't know if he will sell directly to a
> DIYer (his business caters to professional installers) but is been
> willing to accomodate my DIY clients.  If he asks you to go through a
> dealer, let me know and I'll try to help.

for a small fee of 150% of cost

 As I mentioned earlier, I
> don't sell screens online.  There are so many variables that we'd have
> to make significant modifications to the shopping cart to handle the
> sales.
>
> Perhaps you can make arrangements with Chuck and I'll pass them on to
> you at cost.

for sure!!yeah! and Benedict the pope never said Hi Hitler!

You'll have to assume responsibility for making the
> proper measurements and deciding where the leads and tampers go though
> that's not exactly rocket science.

no, we know a monkey can be train to do it....