Re: Looking for a source of Alarm Screens, or related info

You're welcome, Dennis.  I don't know if he will sell directly to a
DIYer (his business caters to professional installers) but is been
willing to accomodate my DIY clients.  If he asks you to go through a
dealer, let me know and I'll try to help.  As I mentioned earlier, I
don't sell screens online.  There are so many variables that we'd have
to make significant modifications to the shopping cart to handle the
sales.

Perhaps you can make arrangements with Chuck and I'll pass them on to
you at cost.  You'll have to assume responsibility for making the
proper measurements and deciding where the leads and tampers go though
that's not exactly rocket science.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
Bass Home Electronics
Online DIY Security & Home Automation Store
www. BassBurglarAlarms.com