Re: Looking for a source of Alarm Screens, or related info

Steve C in Seattle wrote:
> I've heard about "Alarm Screens", which are window screens with conductive
> wire weaved in with the regular wire/plastic; you hook the conductive parts
> up to your alarm system. The idea is that if a Bad Guy tries to enter the
> premises via a screened-but-open window, tampering with the screen will
> raise the alarm.
>
> Anyone know of any internet sources for the raw material...

Although I sell lots of alarm and home automation stuff to DIYers, I
don't carry alarm screens or supplies for them.  However, I can highly
recommend Safe-Vue Security Screens of Cranston, RI.  Ask for Chuck.
I'm away from my office at present so I looked up their number on
Google.  Try this: (401) 946-3340.  Best of luck.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
Bass Home Electronics
Online DIY Alarm & Automation Store