Re: Looking for a source of Alarm Screens, or related info

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Strange took me 2 minute to find many place were they talk
> about/install/repair Alarm screen...

So it's more important to you to be condescending than to share your
experience, or to suggest one of the links you researched? THAT's what
you're here for? To show everyone how special you are, and how amazing your
Google skills are? Surely you must have something better to do with your
day?

I guess the DIY market really *is* hurting the alarm installation industry,
if this is how you guys pass your time.

A bunch of Google hits doesn't help someone looking for a recommended
vendor, or answer the OP's request for advice about the use of the material.

He posted a question because he wanted a response from people who know what
they're talking about, not because he's unable to work Google. Instead he
gets responses from a bunch of ASA tools with ego problems.

I wish I knew something about alarm screens so that I could contribute to
the Signal side of the ratio.