Re: Smoke alarms (was Re: For Graham, Rober, and Coppernob)

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "FIRETEK" <firetech(change-the-ch-to-k)@telus.net> a écrit dans le message
> de news: zG0Lg.12432$rd7.9042@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> "Chemo-therapy"?  Did I miss something??

> No,and if it fail,we wont miss anything too...

And in another message, "Petem" pontificated:

> My mom do have the same illness,but still I cant just think of him as a
> human,a troll would fit more what I think of him....

Sir (and I use that term loosely), those comments were totally and
completely uncalled for.  I find it amazing that anyone would take you or
your comments seriously after posting such mean-spirited comments toward a
fellow person (not to mention your atrocious grammar).

Even though I disagree with some of Robert's opinions, I (and I believe most
civilized humans) would never stoop as low as you have.

BTW, Robert -- I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Kurt