Re: Smoke alarms (was Re: For Graham, Rober, and Coppernob)

Petem wrote:

> ok if this was a snippet can you please provide us with the relevant code...

He can't because it doesn't exist.

> and please don't tell us you already did...post it again so that we can see
> it for good..

He's posted the definition of a fire alarm system on which he's based
his whole argument.  He's either confused (which could be related to the
chemo-therapy he's undergoing) or he really doesn't have a clue.  I
refuse to believe he's deliberately making himself look stupid because
of "personal animus".

Leave it be Pete.  Either way, there's no point in arguing with him.
I've posted the relevant section of code several times.