Re: roZetta Status

I don't know. The ZX-40 (nee Atmel ATMega32 AVR) and most current PICs have
protection diodes on input pins so I was looking to save a PL513 or TW523.

I believe I asked whether the JDS controllers could deal with it or whether
optos were needed and he emphatically opted for optos as a general
precaution.