Re: roZetta Status

I'm not sure why optoisolators are necessary here.  All uPs that I'm aware
of have proection diodes on all of their inputs.  However, these diodes are
not beefy in terms of current handling capability.  As long as the current
is limited to 40uA or so through a resistor, it should be no problem.

Alan Vogel