Re: Smoke alarms (was Re: For Graham, Rober, and Coppernob)

Kurt Delaney wrote:

> So the ball's back in your court, Robert.  It's totally up to you to see if
> you can return it.

Oh, he will...  Couched in more personal insults and outright lies.  The
man is a total idiot.  A moron.  A buffoon.  Oh sure.  He's posted
"tons" of "useful" stuff in this Group and all of this will simply "blow
over" given enough time.  Heck...  He may even decide to post about 50
mega-bytes of "HTML" to spool all this bad press off the servers.  I'll
bet you five bucks that in about six months (maybe even sooner) he'll
engage me in another round when someone asks if it's "OK" to hook up
their AC smoke alarms to their home alarm panel.