Re: roZetta Status

Thanks for all the details - I found those two devices plus their PAC but
did not find any manuals for them. If is it an ASCII protocol neither I nor
roZetta need to know anything about it. roZetta users can enter the ASCII
commands. If it's not ASCII I don't have time right now to dig into it but
that will require coding and I tend to give low priority to anything that
comes with red tape attached.