Re: roZetta Status

Then it sounds like folks who have licensed the personal protocol will be
able to use roZetta as roZetta will allow sending binary to ASCII devices.

Longer range, I may look into their protocol if they start gaining market
share here. But, given that they have their own remotes, etc. they're not
likely to look kindly on roZetta.