Re: Insteon RF SDK

It only works for receiving. Paul Beam, who designed it, said there was no
way to push enough current through the transformer in the other direction.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.home.automation/browse_frm/thread/4cb6c372f1b1cfc8/1d56450fa2d06b09?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#1d56450fa2d06b09

http://www.davehouston.net