Re: Insteon RF SDK

Brad,

I've been doing the same thing for a long time although I bought special
order 310MHz transmitter modules direct from the manufacturer in Taiwan (the
same one that Laipac uses) so I could monitor temperature, pressure,
humidity, light level etc. using the same devices (BX24-AHT, roZetta) that I
use for most of my HA, using an extension to the X10 RF protocol. I designed
a small PCB with battery holder, PIC12F675 and opamp buffer that can be used
with almost any 0-5V sensor.

I find SitePlayer too limiting and XPort needs 3.3V conversion plus it
cannot send email beyond the LAN. I'm using the Tibbo EM202 which costs a
wee bit more but is 5V, more flexible and user programmable in Basic.

     http://www.tibbo.com/em202.php

http://www.davehouston.net