Re: Insteon RF SDK

Brad,

For the time being, I'm only using the EM202 with their Virtual COM Port. I
plan to write my own applications later but that's still down the road a
bit.

One problem is with the way Tibbo organized their (copious) documentation.
It has lots and lots of embedded links but I find it hard to follow in a
linear step-by-step way.

BTW, are your 1132Bs the newer style (white case, passthrough outlet) or the
original model (sealed black, no outlet)?

http://www.davehouston.net