Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

So you assaulted a complete stranger with a replica gun and in your mind
that's acceptable, "oh it was only a stranger and it wasn't a real gun", I'm
sure that was some comfort to the terrified victim of your assault, and you
have the front to moralise and call others "lowlife, lying sacks of garbage"

Doug