Re: Stanley Garge Door Status Indicator

Dave,
OK. I had the impression he hadn't gotten anything yet.  Yeah, it's fairly
easy to send arbitrary commands via ASCII from the command line with the
1132B.  Hopefully the software for the model with memory will have some
provision for loading arbitrary commands as macros - I don't know that
he'd want to have to keep his PC running all the time just for garage
door status.

BTW, for anyone interested, X-10 is unloading their stock of RCA-branded
CM11A (firmware 7) interfaces (RCA RC60RX) for $10 + $6 S&H. (I bought
a few for spares.) See: http://www.x10.com/promotions/hc60rx_vt_kit.html

Regards,
Charles Sullivan