Re: Stanley Garge Door Status Indicator

The X-10 CM11A EEPROM memory can be programmed with macros to transmit
ANY X10 extended codes (including extended function 1D hex), when
triggered by Powerflash On/Off signals. It's only a matter of finding
software which is capable of programming these codes into the CM11A memory.

The program HEYU for Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X (http://www.heyu.org)
can do this easily using the info Dave Houston posted, however I'm
unfamiliar with a Windows program which has this capability.

Perhaps someone else would know of one?

(If you have a friend running any of the operating systems supported
by HEYU on a PC with a serial port, you could program the CM11A on
their system and bring it back to your house or garage.)

Regards,
Charles Sullivan