Re: Outside telephone jack?

STFW "outdoor telephone jack"

Several choices appear.

One like this:
http://www.doityourself.com/invt/u517565

Any number of others would work too.  Get one that supports using keystone
wallplates and you can put whatever jack type you'd like in it.  I'm sure
there are even jacks like this that'd support both an RJ11 (for phone) and a
2nd RJ45 (for network).  Or even one that uses a single electrical outlet
style faceplate and use than on an outdoor box that's got two doors on it.