Re: Stanley Garge Door Status Indicator

I have both the X-10 CM11A and Smarthome PowerLinc (the USB model).  The
PowerLinc software has the ability to send extended data in the advanced
mode.  I will try to use the data provided by Dave.  if I am sucessful
then I will keep the status monitor.  Otherwise it is eBay bound.

Charles Sullivan <cwsulliv@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in