Re: sensor controller

B Fuhrmann wrote:
> "G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ... his usual drivel
>
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ... his
> usual kiss up to his masters
>
> "Bill Kearney": wrote ...
>
>>Yes and these idiots seem to have nothing better to do that stalk Bass.
>>Fortunately people who can actually help answer questions outnumber them.
>

> For the newbies to the group. . .
>
> Graham, Frank and a couple other names that show up regularly are
> "professional" installers have a running vendetta against Robert because he
> has pointed out how people can do things for themselves and get around
> professionals who locked themselves out of their own systems in another news
> group.

Excuse me??  First and foremost let's set something straight here.  I
have no problem with showing "people how do things for themselves" and
have even pointed individuals with "locked out" systems to three
companies that offer "unlocking" services.  The "running vendetta
against Robert" has absolutely nothing to do with anything you've
mentioned but more to do with his unproven comments about me.  He
doesn't know who I am or where I work (and I'm perfectly comfortable
maintaining my anonymity from jerks like that).  The way I see it he's
no different from Groupie Muderator (just a whole lot more subtle).

> Don't expect any useful information to come from them.

For the "newbies to the Group. . .

Mr. Fuhrmann has obviously not been paying attention.  "Mr. Olson" has
(on several occasions) provided helpful information.  Mr. Bass OTOH has
posted numerous items of mis-information (the smoke alarm threads were
"doozies").