Re: sensor controller

"B Fuhrmann" <b-fuhrmann-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: 12ik8stmsm6321e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ... his usual drivel
>
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ... his
> usual kiss up to his masters
>
> "Bill Kearney": wrote ...
>> Yes and these idiots seem to have nothing better to do that stalk Bass.
>> Fortunately people who can actually help answer questions outnumber them.
>

> For the newbies to the group. . .
>
> Graham, Frank and a couple other names that show up regularly are
> "professional" installers have a running vendetta against Robert because
> he has pointed out how people can do things for themselves and get around
> professionals who locked themselves out of their own systems in another
> news group.
>
> Don't expect any useful information to come from them.
>
> --
> Bill Fuhrmann

I myself is a professional installer and helped many poster that had trouble
with there alarm system,I did it at first directly on the newsgroup,but
after I noticed that he was using those post on website with out telling he
found the info from someone else and noticed that he was giving false answer
so he could sell stuff to a few DIY,I decided to stop posting any onto
online and I post directly to that OP so that he wont use what I give to
those DIY,in the mean time would should read a bit more of the ASA newsgroup
archive....

your understanding of the man would prevent such post you just did....be
careful with the bAss...he maybe have a fish name but usually he is the one
using the lure....