Re: sensor controller

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 05:25:33 -0500, "B Fuhrmann"
<b-fuhrmann-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>For the newbies to the group. . .
>
>Graham, Frank and a couple other names that show up regularly are
>"professional" installers have a running vendetta against Robert because he
>has pointed out how people can do things for themselves and get around
>professionals who locked themselves out of their own systems in another news
>group.

I've never locked myself out of my own systems, you dolt!  My dislike
for bAss has nothing to do with "information" he posts to DIY'ers
either.  Try to pay more attention.

>Don't expect any useful information to come from them.

Great advice.  Instead you should rely on information about bass'
business from the Better Business Bureau.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)